Labor leader Shalva Natelashvili announced today the party’s proportional-party list of 11 people for Tbilisi Sakrebulo (City Assembly). 10 of these candidates will also be running as majoritarian candidates in ten single-mandate constituencies of the capital city.
The list is as follows:
- Lasha Chkhartishvili – the party’s candidate for Tbilisi Sakrebulo chairmanship
- Tariel Kalandarishvili – will also run for Gldani majoritarian
- Mariam Gochelashvili, – vice mayoral hopeful, who will also run for Samgori majoritarian
- Mamuka Jugheli – vice mayoral candidate, also to run for Krtsanisi majoritarian
- Davit Giladze – also to run for Nadzaladevi majoritarian district
- Tekle Alania – also to run for Isani constituency majoritarian
- Giorgi Dvalishvili – also to run for Mtatsminda majoritarian
- Ia Siranashvili – also to run for Saburtalo majoritarian
- Mariam Gurgenidze – also to run for Chughureti majoritarian
- Vladimer Martiashvili – also to run for Didube majoritarian
- Ketevan Gazdeliani – also to run for Vake majoritarian district.
- Georgia’s Local Elections 2021 Live Blog
- Labor Party Names Tbilisi Mayoral, Sakrebulo Chairmanship Candidates