Georgia’s real GDP contracted by 5.1% year-on-year in February according to the rapid estimates released by the National Statistics Office (Geostat) on March 31.
Despite the overall decline, Geostat said growth was registered in financial and insurance activities, trade, also water supply, sewerage and waste management activities.
Georgia’s real GDP shrank by 8.3% year-on-year during January-February 2021.
- GEL Depreciates Further Against USD
- Geostat: Annual Inflation 3.6% in February
- Russia Tops Georgia’s Export Destinations in January-February
- Geostat: Georgia’s GDP Declined by 11.5% in January
- Geostat: Georgia’s GDP Declined by 6.2% in 2020